Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Fabric Napkin Pillows

So I bought some gorgeous yellow and white patterned cloth napkins awhile back. I happened upon them at Target on a clearance shelf, priced something like $2.50 for a package of two. I bought two packages with the idea in mind to make a set of matching pillows out of them. I took them home, put them in a drawer, and there they sat...and sat...and sat. Until my mom came to town! :)

When she came out to visit after our second baby was born, she went to work sewing these pretty pillows. Can you say LOVE?! Because I can. I say it all the time. And I think it. Pretty much every time I look at these darling beauts residing on my white bed. :)

Thanks, Mom! Sometimes a new set of pillows and time with her mom is just what a girl needs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment